Serious enthusiasts know that, under extreme conditions such as those achievable at the track, the limits of the standard Nissan 370Z brakes can be met, and often exceeded. Resulting in a substantial deterioration in brake performance.
Alcon’s 370Z SuperKit brake package offers a range of benefits to improve your braking performance.
- 360x36mm front rotors and 350x28mm rear rotors offer significant improvements in available brake torque.
- Alcon rotors are incredibly lighter then the OEM rotors resulting in reduced inertia.
- Increased thermal capacity
- Utilizes Alcon’s unique Turbulator casting for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Features Alcon bespoke floating drive system.
- Crescent groove pattern allows for improved gas release, increased initial bite, and improved durability.
- Rear disk and bell assembly incorporate OEM “drum in hat” handbrake configuration.
- Front caliper is a 6 piston monobloc machined from a single forged piece
- Rear caliper is a 4 piston monobloc also machined from a single forged piece
- Combing front and rear calipers offers a more positive responsive pedal as a result of improved caliper and system stiffness
- Increased pad area and volume offers better temperature management and improved brake efficiency
- Pagid RS9-2 high performance road friction material offers maximum performance over a wider temperature range
- Piston position designed to offer most even pad wear
- Caliper specification designed to improve overall system efficiency whilst maintaining the original balance and OEM actuation.
Note: Images are for representation purposes only, actual product may vary slightly. Any custom colored calipers are just that, custom. Please contact us for any custom needs you may have.