Retail Price: $2,499.95US
The AMS Nissan R35 GT-R Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) is one of the best performing, best looking intercooler upgrades you can buy and has 9 second time slips to back it up. This is the same durable, race proven front mount intercooler used on the world record setting SR850 package and is capable of efficiently supporting up to 1200HP. This direct bolt-on intercooler has over 30% more internal flow area than its stock counterpart, works with stock piping and does not require any cutting or trimming! This intercooler bolts on so nice and clean you would swear it was an OEM Nissan piece!
The AMS Intercooler features cast aluminum end tanks for added durability with extremely smooth features and geometry. Designed by the AMS engineering team using Solidworks 3D CAD software, these A356 T6 Alloy Aluminum end tanks have improved flow over sheet metal end tanks and include integrated OEM location mounting brackets for ease of installation. Custom, precisely molded, silicone couplers are included to optimize airflow volume and velocity which feed the larger 3” inlet and outlet ports and provide perfect fitment.
- Supported the first 9 second GT-R in the world
- Direct bolt-on requires NO cutting or trimming
- 30% more internal flow area than stock
- Efficient to 1200HP
- One piece construction looks and functions better than the competitions two piece configuration
- Smooth flowing cast end tanks allow for better airflow over the competitions sheet metal units
- 3” inlet and outlet ports
- Precisely molded silicone couplers to optimize airflow volume, velocity and fitment
- Will bolt up to stock piping or most aftermarket pipe kits that are designed for the stock intercooler
- Bar and plate intercooler core, the best performing on the market!
- OEM-like fit and finish
- All AMS intercoolers are pressure tested after assembly to 50 psi
- Front Mount Intercooler
- Custom molded silicone couplers
- Hose clamps
- Intercooler core dimensions: 9” tall, 22” wide and 4” thick
- Supports up to 1200HP
- Comes with black “AMS” painted logo