Retail Price: $10,000.00US
The AMS Performance Alpha GT-R CNC Race Ported Cylinder Heads are the most developed design on the market. After countless hours of testing AMS devised a port design that offers more than just peak flow numbers. And by utilizing Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining processes, every cylinder head offers consistent and proven results. Flow bench numbers don’t always tell the whole story. Most vendors just state their peak flow at max lift. Their head may flow 270 CFM at .500 lift but what about flow at lower lifts? The flow at low, mid and high lift has to be balanced a certain way to achieve the most effective power curve.
The AMS Alpha Cylinder Heads utilize the latest Ferrea Competition Plus components. Their valvetrain components are made from exotic alloy materials to withstand high boost and RPM’s. Through rigorous testing programs, AMS identified a weakness in the factory cylinder head under high boost conditions. Their Engineering Team developed a proprietary modification that provides a better combustion seal which is applied to every set of Alpha Cylinder Heads.
These are the same cylinder heads found on the World Record holding, 1500 HP Alpha 12 GT-R:
- 8.9 @ 169 mph in the quarter mile
- 3.31 seconds 60-130 mph
These CNC cylinder heads have been maximized to work in harmony with the optional Alpha Series Camshafts. If you would like these camshafts included, please make your selection below before placing your order.
- 40-60 HP increase
- Proven to perform in our World Record holding Alpha 12 GT-R
- Ferrea Competition Plus valve train
- Fully CNC ported and then smoothed out by hand
- Developed on the flow bench for maximum flow at useable valve lift
CNC Heads Include:
- Ferrea 1mm oversized stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Ferrea Single valve springs
- Ferrea Military spec. Titanium retainers
- CNC finished and black oxide seat locators
- 4140 chrome moly steel valve locks
- New Valve Guides
- High-temp valve seals
Also choose which bore size:
- Standard 96mm
- Big Bore 98mm
NOTE: Price includes Core Charge. If you can supply your own heads and do NOT need to return a core, please select below.