Retail Price: $2,839.00US
Eisenmann’s GTR exhaust system features four 120mm round tips, bolt on construction from the Y pipe back, and Eisenmann’s trademark tone for a deep sound at low RPM, and a true performance car scream at high RPM.
Eisenmann’s engineers are responsible for designing the OEM systems seen on Porsche and AMG cars, and use this experience to design the best performance exhaust systems in the world. Eisenmann’s performance exhausts are built by hand from start to finish to create an old world craftsmanship simply not available with other exhaust manufacturers.
- 100% light-weight T304/T306 stainless steel
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Top quality craftsmanship
- TUV certified (only SPORT sound level)
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- CAD/CAM graphics and simulation design technology
- Laser CNC machining and sheet-metal processing
- Maximum horsepower and torque gains under all driving conditions
- Deep, throaty yet highly refined sound
- Dynamic sound, so that the exhaust sings under heavy acceleration, yet maintains the integrity of the car in normal driving.
- 2 Sound Levels (SPORT and RACE)
Sound Levels Available:
- SPORT (quieter) – With German TUV Homologation.
- RACE (louder) – Lounder tone, higher performance and reduced weight. Not Legal for Road Use in Germany.
- Replace restrictive factory muffler
- Enlarge the rear-most pipes
- Weight reduction from stock muffler
- A better looking exhaust tip
- Polished muffler
- Beefy pipes
- Throatier and louder sound to enhance your car overall
Video Link: Eisenmann Exhaust System GT-R R33 Vid Clip