Pump Design The new 39/50 DCSS pump has been designed around the proven 39mm armature that has been used for many years, and coupled with this proven armature are two sets of turbine blades set in parallel on a single impeller shaft. This design allows fuel to pass through two high pressure pumping channels delivering fuel in a manner to work with the high pressure demand of today’s direct injection systems.
Technical Pump Specifications:
- Overall pump length: 121mm
- Main Housing Diameter: 39mm
- Lower Housing Diameter: 50mm
- Fuel inlet Diameter: 11mm OD
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD
- Flow rate: 400LPH @ 40PSI
- Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
- A design used in multiple OEM applications for years.
- Built to stringent OEM standards.
- Designed around the proven 39mm armature used for many years.
- Quiet running while achieving substantial fuel flow in comparison to other single stage turbine pumps on the market today.
- Ability to function with a greater range on conventional powertrains present in today’s automotive performance market place.
- Supports up to 800HP on 12 volts and 950HP on 13.5 volts.
- Proven to work in the Pulse Width Modulation and Voltage system present in today’s automotive performance market place.
Hot Fuel Handling
Hot fuel testing results show the proven design of the 39/50 DCSS, the pump performed exceptionally well in comparison to other single stage turbine design pumps on the market. When tested at a temperature of 153F, other single stage pumps on the market showed losses of 12% to 32% in fuel pressure and flow in comparison to the 39/50 DCSS which only showed a 5% reduction in fuel pressure and flow.