Note: This item is direct from Japan & is subject to US/Japanese exchange & shipping rates @ the point of sale. Pleas contact us to get the correct price & shipping rates.
The CUSCO Sport ZERO-2 Hyper Rubber Coilover Kit Nissan Z32 is a mid-level model from Cusco transforming your car into a great performing circuit racer with the capability to ride around regular roads without killing the driver inside with discomfort.
The Cusco ZERO-2 Coilovers feature front and rear Hyper Rubber upper mounts to increase rigidity. Attenuation power adjustment can be adjusted to 5 different settings to make for the most comfortable ride whether you are city driving or hugging the corners. Cusco chose to make the suspension from stainless steel, which has been known to be very strong against the spreading of rust. Another great feature is the design which keeps the suspension running in top shape no matter how low the suspension has been adjusted. This is because the lower bracket is adjusted to lower the vehicle, which leaves the suspension stroking at its maximum potential.
The 5 stage adjustable ride height version of the ZERO-2 allows adjustment for all stages for performance and ride comfort. A stainless steel body unit.
Recommended for drivers who want to:
- Lower the ride height without sacrificing the stroke length.
- Enjoy various setting on road or track or weather conditions by adjusting the ride height, spring rate and pre-load setting to his heart’s content.
- Try various tires from the production supplied to the S tires.
- To take the family bor girl friend along on weekdays comfortably, but wants to challenge that pass or track on weekends.
The 5 stage adjustable shock absorbers for more fun driving:
- Stage 1 or 2 : for everyday city use
- Stage 3 or 4 : for high grip radial tires
- Stage 4 or 5 : for competition tires
Type Front: Aluminum Rigid Mount Upper Mount
Type Rear: Aluminum Rigid Mount Upper Mount
Ride Height Adjustable Range:
- Front: -45 ? 0 (OEM -15)
- Rear: -40 ? 0 (OEM -10)
Standard Spring(Spring Selection):
- Front: 12k (11/14)
- Rear: 10k (9/11)
ID / FH: 65 / 200 (Rear,Front)
Comparability Notes: (Please specify which vehicle you are purchasing for)
Part Num: 230 60E CN (HR32,HCR32,ECR32)
Part Num: 279 60E CN (HNR32)
Part Num: 232 60E CN (ER33,ECR33)
Part Num: 281 60E CN (ER34 Wheel Stearing)
Part Num: 231 60E CN (BNR32)
Part Num: 233 60E CN (BCNR33)
Part Num: 282 60E CN (BNR34)
Part Num: 249 60E CN (Z32)
Estimated Shipping & Broker Fees: $200US (US & Canada, for all other countries pleas contact)